Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ashley's email

Hey dad. This week I recieved a compliment from our bishop. He is without work and a little sad. discouraged. He asked me about hard times in my life and gave a little picture of the hardships we have experienced and how the hard times blessed my life. he cried and he said ´ I know you were very faithful and had a big influence on lots of people in the pre existance. ´ I said, why? and he said ´you were sent to an amazing family who lives in the united states, without problems with worldly things.´ All that matters to you is love and sharing that love with others. You dont realize how rare you, and your family are. I know your parents were very valiant and strong as well. one day i hope to shake your dads hand and give him a big hug and tell him thanks.

It was really special. Hope you know I love you and that I KNOW that you are the best dad in the whole world. I am so blessed.
Love you.
Your girl..ash

No comments:

Post a Comment