Wednesday, June 9, 2010

elder Rowland

Thanks Family for the wonderful emails! Im so greatful for everything that you guys are doing. Its so weird to me that school is already coming to an end once again! I wish you all a wonderful summer! So i have entered into my 5th transfer as a zone leader! And its even Wilder to say that im one of the 3 oldest zone leaders on the mission! What shall i do! I am not sure who will be my next companion yet but we will see. We have been playing a lot of soccer on our pdays! and i am loving it. I always wanted to play soccer to get better footwork. And dont be suprized if i come home being a soccer fan! The work is going really well. we found this 6 foot 8 21 year old that is really interrested in the message of the restoration. We will see if we can get him to progress a little bit! Well I sure love you all and Miss you a ton. I think about you and pray that you all can be safe and sound!
  Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment