Hey mom! Yes mothers day...I think the best time to call will be 4;00 your time, the number -a sister from the ward will email you with the number because I dont have it right now...sorry! her name is vanessa.
Mom, that is so sweet!!! I will forward our pictures of zone conference for you! Isnt it amazing!!!!!
I got to go to the temple this week! It is soooooo beautiful. I will send pictures next week and will tell you more about it on sunday. I dont know when tyler will be calling you guys but if he calls before me, ask for the number so i can call him. If i call before him, i will leave my number for him to call me.
So what is new with you guys? I cant wait to talk to you all. I am so excited! I was reading the other day in alma 56 about the sons of heleman. i like how it says in vrs. 45 Never had I seen so great courage. They said 'our god is with us and he will not suffer that we should fall. Then let us go forth. Now they had never fought, yet they did not fear death, and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their own lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt god would deliver them. And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying; we do not doubt our mothers knew it.
as i read this I thought about all of the things my sweet mother has taught me. How grateful I am to have been raised by a righteous, valiant, loving, determined mother. I see children here who are not as fortunate and my heart breaks. I think more upon the liberty of these families than I think about my own life right now. It is so wonderful to have the gospel in my life. I feel the love of christ through my mom. I want to do all I can to make her proud. I hope you know I am proud of you! Sure talk about you all the time.
Another verse stood out to me...This is how i want to be and how i am striving to live right now. alma 57:21
yea, they did obey and observe to perform every command with exactness; yea, and even according to their faith it was done unto them; and I did remember the words which they said unto me that their mothers had taught them.
I do not doubt that Heavenly Father loves each of us and has a plan for us. The book of mormon is the word of god. We have living prophets who lead and guide us. THere is always hope and repentance is real. Life is easier if we worry about others. Anytime there´s work to be done....hahaha....THe most important person in your life at any given time is the person next to you. The most important things in life arent things.... All of the tender bits of advice and counsel have not been wasted. I love everything my mom has done for me, big or small. I know it wasnt easy for her at times. I gave her reason to cry many times and for this i am truly sorry. I would not be where I am today with out her. I owe everything to my wonderful family. how blessed i am!




No comments:
Post a Comment