Wednesday, June 9, 2010

elder Rowland

earest Family
  Thanks so much for the great emails. I will be sure to write a great letter about Grandy and Pops! It will be wonderful. Thanks for sending off that package, i will be sure and let you know when i get it. I know that lots of people have seen my pictures before the mission and have said the same thing about me. So Steven Bartons got a point...Jess you do what you think is best buddy. I know that its kinda tough to play basketball when your not loving it ... This week was really special i am so grateful for all that the lord is doing. If i look back on my mission and combine all of the miracles that have happened, you would see a great big miracle and would have no reason to doubt that the lord does do miracles today. We had a great conference with elder Eliss and i would like to share an experience with you about what happened with me this week. The sister missionary coming home from the Conference left the cell phone in the Van.. And it was really late at night so we had no way of getting back that day. We were really worried that it would be stolen. because it was brand new. We had learned with elder Eliss  that the lord is just begging to help us , if we let him. I had this feeling that i should pay for the lords help while i was eating my breakfast, so i got down on my knees and prayed for the lords help. 2 hours later i got in tact with the owner of the Van Company and he told us to meet him in that moment to get the Cell back. And Everything had gone so smoothly that i had almost forgotten that i had said that prayer. I am so grateful for the lord. thanks so much for your many prayers. I love you all so much and hope that you are all well. Oh, i really like the story about the deer. Thanks for everything
  Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment