Wednesday, June 9, 2010

email from Marcela Costa

 Dear Family Rowland,

I am writing this letter to thank you for supporting your daughter or sister, to serve a full-time mission in Brazil.
The reason to be writing this post is to say that Sister Rowland has a very sweet spirit, she is a great missionary.
She can do something for my family who were trying for years because my father was inactive from the church for more than 10 years, and his daughter can visit her and give her testimony and made my father could return to feel the desire to
going to church.

He went back to church so that his daughter had our ward for the first time and today he is serving a mission of wellness in the church.

My family and I are members of the church for nearly 30 years, I had the privilege of serving a full time mission in the Mission in Brasilia in 1991 until 1993, I married in 1995 and have three children, served as bishop for five years and am currently serving as 1st counselor Stake Grajaú.

I pray to our Heavenly Father to bless your family.

Thank you for sending the Sister Rowland.

Please, sorry my inglish.

Sincerely,
Marcelo Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment