I have to be going soon, but boy i love you all so much.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Ashley's latest
ey fam. You guys are the greatest. Brazil rocks...toobad they lost this last week. So I recieved the best package in the whole world this week!!! Thanks so much! You guys are the greatest. Maddy my companion nearly died laughing as we discovered all of your little notes. She didnt understand what you were saying but she thought it was so funny and cute how you toook the time to do that. LOgan --This apron is flippin sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttt. I love it and I used it 3 times this week already. "That´s why I brought my mittens. Hit men dont wear mittens!!!"Dang log, you are so cool. Thanks a ton. I love you all so much. This week has been a tough one but we are pluggin along.Jesse boy....Thats too bad about the swimming hole but at the same time it is good because i dont feel left out hahahahaha. Keep being a good example for the young men in the ward okay buddy? Give rob and billie and the kids a great big hug for me. So, jess, I will get a new companion tomorrow....It will be neat to see what the next 6 weeks hold. Hey russ, whats the scoop with ricky? How is the poool??? Are the apples growing good this year? And how are the pears...boy would I like to pick one and eat one right now. Rus, i told a story about you this week. It was really great. Next week i will tell you more about it okay? Thanks dad for your thoght about Christ and Gethsemane, really I know exactly what you mean. It sure can be hard to sacrifice your own money time and strength for what seems to be a hopeless cause, but when I think about how much I owe to my savior and redeemer, it all gets easier. So incredibly easy to get going and serve with all i´ve got. I stand all amazed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment