Monday, July 26, 2010

Tylers latest email

Russ Logan Jess
 Thanks so much for the emails guys. I sure love you guys to death. So you went up north to cut the trees down eh? That sounds like a fun healthy activity. I wish i could have been there with you guys. Things are going great here in brazil. I am receiving my first son. Which means a Greeny. He is coming freash out of the CTM. So we will see how he is. I am pretty excited. He will probably be the missionary that will kill me as well. ( which means that he will probably be my last companion of the mission. The time sure does fly. I wanted to thank you jesse for that wonderful story that you shared with me. it really touched me and i thank you for being inspired to sare it with me. You are all awesome and i love my little brothers with all my heart , I cant wait to see how much you have grown.
  Love
  Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment