Monday, August 2, 2010

Tylers latest email

Hey there Family
  Thanks so much for the wonderful emails that you have sent me. Mom You sound like the coolest mom in the world. Everytime that i see people that take the missionaries to the conferences i think that they are just the coolest people in the world. I sure love you mom. Well i am with my new companion and his name is Elder Videira. I have more time on the mission than he does as a member of the church. I have a great respect for him. He has a true desire to share the gospel with everyone. I sure love you mom and i am grateful for the sacrifices that you make to help others.
Thanks for writing me back maddy. I sure love you a ton. You are just a wonderful sister thats all there is to it. I cant wait to meet the guy it will be great. how did you two meet.? I love you so much Maddy
 Hey there logan, and Russ. I think that those mixed up words that you sent me , is a name of a japenese plane maybe. But i don't know. Sounds like summer is just about coming to an end. But i am so proud of you and russ. You two are my little heroes . You a great examples for me. I sure love you both. Make the most of the time you have together.
 Dear Jessee boy. sounds like you had a great time up in salt lake. I would really like to do all the things that you guys did up there. I always wanted to go down Alpine on that Slide.
 This last week was really neat. We had some great experiences and some great lessons with some people. A couple that we are teaching has decided to be baptized, and they will get married. Which will be my first couple to Baptise on the mission. They are so willing to do what we ask them to, and they are being so blessed because of it.
 These last few nights i have had some crazy dreams. I believe that it is because the time is coming to an end. But i do not let the time phase my work. This week i learned a bit more about the Law of tithing. We  helped the couple we are teaching to understand that it is important to pay our tithes. We helped them with the words of Nephi when he said, Let us be loyal in the completing of the lords commandments, because he is more powerful than all things. I think its 1nephi 4:1
 Well i want you all know that i love you all so much. I want you to know that i am excited to finish this work with all the strength and learning that i have gained while i have been here.
 Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment