Hey guys...How are things going? Yesterday i recieved a call that I will be transfered. This week we had a really great week. I learned a lot and we recieved a training about the way we are teaching. I cant tell you how incredible it is to be a missionary and invite others to recieve the gospel. This week we taught with real power and with the spirit. It was very special and in one house, a man prayed one of the most beautiful prayers i have ever heard for his family. It was really great.
It will be really hard to leave the area AGAIN. I will miss these people very much. I am a better person because of them! And I love my companion so much. I had some really neat experiences with her this week. She told me after I wrote my email that her family is having a pretty hard time, and that she was sorry for taking her worries out on me. I was too busy thinking about me instead of trying to see if something was the matter.
This week I feel very happy. I know that the lord is helping me so much. It is terrific. Hope you all have a wonderful week. I love you all so so much!
-sis ash




No comments:
Post a Comment