Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Tylers latest email
Thanks so much y'all for the wonderful emails. Mom thanks for sending the memory Card. I haven't been to the mission office yet to see if i received it but im sure i did. That is such a great goal that you guys can complete. I am trying to do the same thing. Dad i Was at a sisters house and we helped her fold her laundry. and it reminded me of the time that we would all get together and fold those huge piles of laundry. And then logan put a bra in my pile...Little chancho.. haha. Thanks for the great scripture dad , that is so true. I love the gospel so much. this last week we learned that the first presidency wanted us to change the routine a little with our teachings. And that is why we need a prophet, because he knows the way. The new way of teaching is so much more affective and it helps us work with the spirit. This last week i did a division with an American missionary named Elder Reidhead, and he was an all star in football in Arizona. He was telling me about some type of college called Pheniox College , And Grand Canyon state University, Places where you can get payed college and a paying job as well. I was wondering if you could look that up a little bit for me just to get some more informations on it when i get home. We had so many great experiances this last week, I love the mission. I received also some informations on my flightplanes. I will be leaving from porto Alegre to sao paulo at 2:00 pm October 20th and i should meet up with Ashley in sao Paulo at about 4:00 Pm and i am not sure what time my plane to the united states leaves but im sure that you will get the itinerary. Well i have got some good advise for Logan about his doubt. I remember that Coach Reid Said in a young mens conference that if you have a goal , include the lord in it and the stick to it, no matter what. If you want to get up early to practice some ball do it constantly. And stick to it. Thats my advice to Logan. And the same goes for Logan and Jesse boy. I love you all so much. I hope that you all have a wonderful week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment