Monday, August 9, 2010

Tylers email to dad

Hey dad
 Thanks so much for the email. I sure love Dad. I admire you so much and i will need so much help from you still. This life is not easy, but i am so happy for the blessing that the gosple gives me. The very knowledge that we have is a blessing to me, that we can live forever together if we enter into the covinentes that the lord has offered us. Things are going great dad. I have such a great hope for this area. Somethimes i get a little sad at the things that happen with  the people that are trying to find the truth and desist just because they dont think its the time or the right place. This last week. 3 people gave me the book of mormon saying that they didnt want to hear more. There are so many good things that happen here as well. but sometimes satan tricks us into thinking that there is no goodness. But will be strong in this persuite. Thanks for all that you have done for me dad. Happy Fathers Day. I  sure miss you Dad.
  Love
  Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment