Hey there Family
Mom that is so great that you get to help out with the baptisms and help the missionaries. Everytime that i see people that take the missionaries to the conferences i think that they are just the neatest people in the world. I sure love you mom. Well i am here in Jardim Mirna still. Last week we had 4 baptisms and this week we are preparing 6 others to be baptized. It is such a great feeling helping others. I sure love you mom and i am grateful for the sacrifices that you make to help others. You are such a wonderful example to everyone around you! I love you Mom!
Mom that is so great that you get to help out with the baptisms and help the missionaries. Everytime that i see people that take the missionaries to the conferences i think that they are just the neatest people in the world. I sure love you mom. Well i am here in Jardim Mirna still. Last week we had 4 baptisms and this week we are preparing 6 others to be baptized. It is such a great feeling helping others. I sure love you mom and i am grateful for the sacrifices that you make to help others. You are such a wonderful example to everyone around you! I love you Mom!
Thanks for writing me back Maddy Goosey! You are just a wonderful sister thats all there is to it. I sure miss you and all the funny things we did together. I sure have had cravings for a cherry cheesecake sunday from arctic circle lately. Oh oh oh....cheserey would have never done that to my leg....he probably couldnt reach it. I know you are living righteously and following the spirit mad, I am sure he is a wonderful guy. I cant wait to meet him after the mish. Keep up the great work and keep praying for me okay? I love you Maddy!
Jesse...all those things you did sound so flippin sweeet! I loved going on the activities like that because it is so easy to feel the spirit. This week we had an activity in the ward and we watched the testaments. It was really great. Everyone felt so happy and so hopeful after. I think it is great that we have these wonderful opportunities to be spiritually lifted. It is so wierd how fast time goes by. Take advantage of all those special moments while you can. It is hard to believe you are already going to be a JUNIOR.. wow. Thanks for all the stories and the encouragement jesse boy! Treat yourself to some panda express for me this week hahaha. I love you!
Logan boy.... wow you are random!!! But i sure love you for it Log! This week was crazy but I met 4 boys who are your age and we are going to prepare them to be baptized. I told them all about you and it is going to be great after the mission because there will be plenty of chances for you to meet them. They have a lot of challenges with family. It makes me glad to have the family I have. I know you keep me in your prayers and this is such a blessing. I dont think anyone has ever prayed for them before....Keep them in your prayers too okay buddy boy? Have a great week and smack the roof of the car for me this week hahahaha. I love you Logan!
Russ - what a special brother you are. I lvoe you so much. This week I gained a stronger testimony about fasting. I fasted for a few things and the lord gave me 20. It is so neat to be a missionary and to help others. This week I was helping a family learn about the church website on the internet. It is really cool...they have small videos now that are really great. There was one about two brothers who were walking down a lane and saw some shoes. they younger boy said lets hide these shoes and hide and watch what happens when the man comes back and cant find his shoes. The older one said I have a better Idea... well this story is so touching and for family night tonight you guys can watch it and find out what happens!!! Its www.lds.org then you go to the bottom of the first page and click Browse all Mormon Messages on LDS.org It is called Lessons I learned as a boy. or click here http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/ index.jsp?autoplay=true&index= 4&locale=0&sourceId= e16bb0333ee92210VgnVCM10000017 6f620a____&vgnextoid= bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a 94610aRCRD
So anyways I know you will like it. It reminded me of you and logan or of jesse and tyler. how grateful i am to be your sister russ. You always had a special way of thinking about other people first. I know you are praying everyday and that you look for ways you can help others. You are preparing yourself well to be a super missionary! Keep up the good work bud! I love you so much. Everytime i think about you and your great smile, my eyes start to water and burn with that familiar feeling of love that you feel when you are far away from someone. I love you B-Russ!
So anyways I know you will like it. It reminded me of you and logan or of jesse and tyler. how grateful i am to be your sister russ. You always had a special way of thinking about other people first. I know you are praying everyday and that you look for ways you can help others. You are preparing yourself well to be a super missionary! Keep up the good work bud! I love you so much. Everytime i think about you and your great smile, my eyes start to water and burn with that familiar feeling of love that you feel when you are far away from someone. I love you B-Russ!
Hey dad. Just wanted to say Thanks for all you have done. You have the best family in the world and i am proud to be your little girl. I know you have done things right, even when it was hard. I sure have learned a lot out here. I know you will recognize me when you see me in the airport, but I have changed a lot spiritually. I wont be the same when I get back. The work here in Brazil is demanding, but i know the impact is everlasting. What a blessing it is to be a part of our dear family. I know I must have done something right in the pre-existance to be blessed with our family. Here i really have discovered how rare a united, loving family is. It makes me want to help them even more, because i know how sweet it is to have a father who holds the priesthood and a mother who truly loves and cares for her children. Little by little the lord is blessing other families. I am so grateful to be a part of this work. I know our Savior lives and loves each of us.
Thanks for your service in our home and in the ward. I look to your dedication and determination to do your best as a daily example for my life. I love you daddy!
Have a great week okay guys! I love you all so much!!!!!!! Hugs and kisses for all my cousins, aunts, grandmas, grandpas, uncles and EVERYONE hahaha




No comments:
Post a Comment