Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tylers latest email

Hey Dad!
  I am at your will Dad. You can put me up to give a talk whenever you want. I don't mind.  The choir may choose which ever hymn they want, but I really like "If you Could Hie to Kolob"  But i really love all the hymns Whichever is good for me. Dad im not to sure yet when the flight will come in, but if its anything like when i got here i should be getting home about 5 o clock PM on the 21st of October. But i will get you informed when they give  me my Itinerary. I think that is so neat that so many people i know are going on missions and thinking about going on missions because the more the merrier.  Dad i cant tell you how much i am enjoying the work here. Every time i think that i am a missionary of the lord my chest starts to burn and i get so excited. I love talking with people and i love seeing the mighty change that they have when they do the things the lord requires. This last week was wonderful. Hey send a message to Cody person for me. Tell him to "kick butt, and Take names, and just to love the work." Thanks for everything dad i sure love you Have a good week. I will try to get you more information on the flight plans. OH! And Happy Birthday Dad! your THE GREATEST DAD EVER!!!  Your de Best!!
  Love
 Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment