Monday, August 30, 2010

Ashley's email

Hey guys!!! It is great to hear from you! Sure miss the good old days and visiting grandma. Boy it sure is great to be a Rowland!!!
This week we helped a lady clean her house on saturday so she would have no excuse to miss chruch. We are teaching her and her husband and it is really great. I have learned in the mission that preparation (Planning) is the key to all our worries.   If we will just ask the lord to help us get our ducks lined up, and then do our best a little at a time, we will accomplish everything we hope to.
 
It is such a blessing to be in the constant service of others.  I know that as we serve the people around us, we bless them and our own lives get better too. I challenge you guys this week to look for more opportunities to serve eachother. I know how easy it is to serve people who arent in our family, but this week i want you all to be creative and find ways to lighten each others burdens.  Leave notes, go find that stupid troll that appeared when something was cleaned magically, and just be grateful for the blessings we have.
 
I love you all so much! Keep moving forward! Be smart! Say your prayers each day and the lord will take care of the rest!
 
Love your daughter and sister

No comments:

Post a Comment