Dear Family
Thanks so much for the wonderful emails , For your encouraging words and for your support. I love you all so much. Sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend at grandmas house. It will be so great to see everyone again. The mission is going so great and we are have great success among the lamanite people. haha I hope that everything is going great will all of you guys and if there is any type of heart ache or trial, know that me and Ashley are working and praying for you all. The lord knows our situations. I was able to give my farewell testimony to the missionaries in my mission and it was quite an emotional situation. I cant believe how fast it is going by. The other night I watched the Joseph Smith movie with some investigators and as i watched the movie i had a different perspective on that man that was gods prophet. I am so grateful that I could testify of his divine calling for 2 years of my life. and I know more than ever that he truly was the lords prophet. Thanks for the support and the example that you are to me.
Love Elder Rowland




No comments:
Post a Comment