Dear Family
Thanks so much for the great emails. I love you all so much! I don't know how i can thank you all for the wonderful time and devotion that you have shown , sending me these emails. a Good scripture or topic that you can use in your talk , is the one about Alma the younger, and i cant remember where it is in the book of Mormon, but there is one part that talks about how Alma the father, prayed and fasted for his rebellious son. I believe that he prayed and fasted for his son to do great things even before he was rebellious, much like you guys. From the day that i was born, i am certain that you and dad were praying and doing the right things , so that i could be a missionary, and a good son. i love you mom
congratulation Jesse boy, i am so excited for you to receive you patriarchal blessing, it will help you in your ways. And way to go with the ladies as well!
Rees..I'm glad to know that you drank one of my favorite things here in Brazil, and liked it. That green tea stuff is really good. Your awesome
Logan, i thought that story you told me was really funny, thanks for the laughs bro! haha I love you all and i cant wait to see you !
Love Elder Rowland




No comments:
Post a Comment