Thanks so much mom for sending all of those things. I know that it wasn't easy , but i wanted to thank you for everything that you are doing for me mom. You can tell who ever wants me to speak that i will be more than happy to do so. I did not realize that our ward had 3 missionaries now , that's
so cool! The lord is really blessing cottonwood ward!
so cool! The lord is really blessing cottonwood ward!
Whats up Russell boy, So are we going to practice some ball when we get back or what? You do realize that with me coming home now, there are going to be some sick basement games Right?
Hey Logan , sounds like your doing great. If you need any help with your duty to god award i will be more than happy to help you out with that. I wish i would have gotten that, it would have helped me a lot . But i will help you get it. Get´em Log!
Jesse boy, you want to plan any dates or what bro/? haha If you need anything just let me know.
Dad, I am so excited to see you all as well. Everything is going really great here. We had a neat baptism of a mother and father, everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, It was evident more than any other moment on my mission, that Lucifer did not want them to get married and be baptized, but everything worked out perfectly in the end, even with freezing cold water. we had a really neat experience with another family that we are teaching. Diego and Dayane. They are young but are trying to live the gospel . They will be getting married and then baptized on the 16th of October, which with be my last baptism of my mission. But we watched Charyl with them and had a really cool thing happen. No body cried at the end of the movie , but everyone was certainly thinking deeply about our lives and the time we have here on earth. I got up and started looking at the pictures that they have of their little family on the wall. I stood there just looking for a while... then and turned around, and looked them deep in the eyes and said, "Diego and Dayane ... Families are forever." Dayane started to cry and then Diego, They Realized the importance of the gospel at that moment. I started to cry with them as they said thanks and told us what a blessing these things have been in their lives. . I felt a lot like Ammon did when he gave thanks to the lord as the king of the Lamantites and all of the household fell to the ground.. It was so special. The time i have spent here has not been in vain, at least for me. I was blessed to see a lot of the fruits of my labor, and i think the lord knew that it would be good for me. Because now I feel so grateful for the lords work. Dad i love this gospel and I'm excited to go on with this work in a different way now. See you soon Dad. Love Elder Rowland




No comments:
Post a Comment