Monday, October 11, 2010

Tyler's possibly last email

Well Hello there!
 How are things going at home. This week was just great , Today we will be marrying and baptizing Diego and Dayane. I'm pretty excited. I will tell you about it next week . Its kinda weird that I'm on my last week as a missionary . It is not affecting my work. but i just feel like  I'm going to leave home. In these 2 years , I don't know how it happened  but i feel more like a Brazilian than an American. I gave my last testimony in church this last Sunday and it was really special. I never thought that it would be so hard to leave. But the very thought of it is pretty hard to bare. But at the same time i am so excited to see all of you and all of my dear friends and start my life as the lord would have me do. IF you guys need anything, just let me know . I love you all so much. I don't know if i will have too much time to write you guys next week . but i will be sure to read the emails. So if this is the last time that i will be talking to you on the mission i want you to know how much i love you guys and how much i appreciate the 2 years of great emails that you sent me with love. IT helped me so much! I will see you all next week!
  Love Elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment