Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Very last emails from Dad and TY

Ty
It’s hard to imagine this is your last week in the Mission field. I’m sure your emotions are high, and your thoughts are many. What a great thing you have accomplished Ty. I’m so proud of you. This will act like a springboard for the rest of your life . you will return to your mission experiences many times throughout your life to help you solve problems and challenges that you will face. It will give you strength and direction when things don’t always turn out. In other words , now you will know how to handle the rest of your life. I know the lord has a special love for those who serve him honorably. He will continue to pour out  his blessings as your life unfolds Ty. After you get home your choices will be great big ones as you decide things like marriage and profession. They set a course as to your happiness for the next chunk of years to come for you. What an exciting time for you! Like always me and Mom will watch you do just great. You will always have our love and support in all your decisions. You left us a good boy and were getting back a great young Man. I know you will anyway, but please be sure on your flight home to thank your Father in Heaven for the great experience you have had. We know all our prayers we have offered to him for your safety and protection have been answered. I have told him thanks many times for that. Well this is the last time I’ll write you Ty, it has been so great for me, I love you so much, what a great experience we have shared in, Thank you. My cup truly runneth over. I’ll see you soon! Dad
 
Thanks Dad, I really love you so much and i will see you on thursday.
 Love Elder Rowland for the last time
Signing out

2 comments:

  1. WOW -- I can't believe Tyler is coming home already. The days of pumpkin carving in our little house in Cedar was a really long time ago. Welcome home...what a great example you are to all the rest of the Rowlands to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elder Rowland!
    Here it's Bruno, a boy you've met in Brazil. OK, you've known many. I met you by february at a supermarket, with elder johnson. I went to some english classes... Hope you remember me.
    Hope things are fine.
    I tried to e-mail you, but i didn't get it..
    wish you the best

    Bruno
    bruno.fonini@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete