Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ashley email

Hey guys! What great news! Things sure are changing fast. This week was really great. We had a baptism of Joelito and i will never forget the way i felt when he looked at me and my companion, with tears in his eyes saying that we are angels who were sent into his life. The transformation of someone who is converted to the gospel is something very few see. The spirit burned in my heart and we both savored that sweet moment. I know that coming home will mean lots of changes for me, but i am both confident and prepared to keep moving forward. Tell uncle ben that i love him and that i[´ve always been praying for him. He is so special to me. Tell him that i remembered him this week! When MadDog opened he was there. It was just me and ty there from our family, but as he left, he put his car in neutral and revved up his honda or toyota engine to show all of those macho men with huge trucks who has got power and class. I remember laughing for hours about that scene. Tell him to hang in there. Is he still living in St. George??




I love you all with all my heart. HOpe you have a wonderful week you guys. Each time i open my email i am filled with the spirit and i have the desire to cry.

I am training this transfer and my new companion sitser correia says to me `sister, every time i look at you i feel the spirit.` what a cute and sweet compliment that is.



This life is wonderful. The lord lives and loves us. God is our loving heavenly father, and he answers our prayers. I know that this gospel is true. Jesus Christ is our Savior and our Redeemer. I know that.



Love you all

Sister Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment