hope you all are doing good! Thanks for the great emails! I got my flight itinerary today. i will send you a copy. Hope everything is going good. This week was absolutely wonderful. I am so happy! Are you all excited for general conference??? Hey dad, can you request some tickets for the next session in the fall? I am proud of each one of you guys and i knopw that the lord has answered my prayers and has taken good care of you. I am anxious to get back. I am sure you all will notice...but things are much much different. But at the same time, not that much hahaha. so anyways, this week i was thinking about mr. hobbs. i couldnt stop thinking about all of the fun times we had with that old car. i would just burst out laughing and my companion was like oh my goodness what are you laughing about? i love you all so much! Thanks for everything. Kisses and hugs! The time is going fast. Prepare yourselves!
Love- Sister Rowland
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment