Mom! This week i had such a special experience. I am glad that Uncle Ben´s funeral was special. When you told me he didnt have much time, i prayed that i would be able to return before he passed away, but in that instant i knew that i would not be there. What a wonderful blessing we have - eternal families.
Mom, i want you to know that i love you. I am grateful for everything you passed on to me and taught me. I am so grateful that you reserved yourself for dad and that you have always honored your covenants and promises to him. What a wonderful and touching example you have given me. "When you get bigger you need to marry someone very special. ...I know!!! I will marry Daddy!!! no honey, you can´t marry daddy because i already married him... Oh momma! What did you do that for?!" hahaha oh my dearest momma.... i now know why you did that for. I know why you felt so bad when you saw that dad´s car wasnt at home after you said you didnt want anything serious. I know why you never let what grandma said about dad get you down.... I understand the why of it all :) I know that because of your virtue and kindness and love dad was guided to you and our loving heavenly father prepared everything and guided you both to each other.
How grateful i am to have such special parents.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment