Dear Jesse Boy ! I mean Elder Rowland, its me mom. Sorry we did not
get to email you last week the computer was down , but come to find
out the internet only needed to be reset, ( I miss my Tech man) and
also another problem the Christmas tree downstairs is still up , I may
possibly have to wait for you to get home after next Christmas hahaha
HOHOHO! Seriously how are you doing? We had a wonderful day meeting
Mikes family and getting to know them at the wedding, his youngest
brother leaves to Ohio Feb 20th . Maddy blew up a picture of you in
front of the Provo temple and we had it out for everything at the
wedding. It was of your great smile and with you arms outstretched to
give us all a hug! I know you will seriously like Mike , he has a
great smile like you and is not afraid to use it! Ben should be
getting his call this week so maybe we can let you know where next
week! We fed the missionaries here on Wed , Logan actually had to
because I got home from work late! Russ will be getting his learners
permit i think this week. I love having to teach gospel doctrine
actually , no but I Love studying to teach the lesson , I get so
excited about the topic and I learn so much, just wish I didn't really
have to teach . haha but I hope It helps me to gain the good habit of
scripture study. I hope you know how much I love the gospel Jesse! I
would be nowhere with out it ! this weeks lesson had a great quote it
was by Ezra Taft Benson ... Is there not something deep in our hearts
that longs to draw nearer to God, to be more like Him in our daily
walk, to feel his presence with us constantly? if so , then the Book
of Mormon will help us do so more than any other book" I wish to be
nearer to God! Love Mom !
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment