Sunday, June 15, 2014

that really sad you would live far away from here, id like to give you a hug 1/28/13

Hey Jesse! I got a really neat email on facebook from a boy i met in
the mission. i miss my mission so much. This story has shown me that
missionary work is more than teaching lessons and baptizing.  love you
jess! im so proud of you. have a great week.  (This is the
translation! hope you can understand most of it! )


Jonathan Noronha
hello how are you I'm the big house(my area was called casa grande
haha) here once you told me about your family and gave me a book of
mormon, today I am baptized and my testimony is true that believed in
the promises, I was baptized on December 22, that really sad you would
live far away from here, id like to give you a hug
Wednesday

5:19 pm
Ashley Rowland
Jonathan, thats a huge surprise! And what a pleasure to receive a message
so special. You can tell the story of how all this happened? Do you
remember where we were at and when i gave the book of mormon? I'm
preparing to return to Brazil! Certainly when I pass by the big house
again we will see each other
Thursday

9:49 am
Jonathan Noronha
I was on the sidewalk and you gave me a book of mormon, I do not know why
but I accepted, read a bit, I already knew the Mormons, and knew the
book, but not very fond of the idea of being mormon, I'm former
Franciscan friar, and had already fell away. I was turned away from
the Baptist church, sometimes you saw me in
sidewalk or in a bar. when I got home from service you always passed
the bar, what caught my attention was your simplicity, you always
greeted me and never judged me, you really interested was in my
salvation, I took even a few
years until I approached a friend of another ward.
My, oh was fast, gathering my will and with my knowledge, I
baptized, now I have to stand firm to the end, I'm praying to God I
have a nice girl so I can get married in the temple and be happy
always. thank you so much. love Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment