Friday, July 16, 2010

Tylers latest email

Dear Family
  Mom, Thanks so much for the package, It helped a ton and it arrived right when i needed it. The only other thing that i need it that memory card with the pictures of our babtisms so that i can mail them to some people here . but if it is not going to work out , no problems. I love you so much ! I especially loved the temples that you sent me. I am giving them to families here. This week was pretty good and i am so greatful to be out here doing the lords work.Jesse Boy. So summer is just about half over. i hope that you are enjoying it . Sounds like your living my life a little bit. It seems that the same effect happens to all when you are created in a home with the gosple. I know that some of the greatest lessons you will learn in the next few years. I know that your a great example to your brothers and that you will always choose the right. If you need anything just let me know. I will try and by you and logan and russ a brasil world cup shirt so that you guys can be soccer fans with me! I sure love you jesse boy.
  Linal! Hows it going bro. I totally remember that time that we made up those names. It was pretty funny , i just about started busted up laughing over here! I remember  that our work went a lot faster when  we did that. Its awesome to play around a little bit when we are working. Well i sure love you Linal. I hope you have an awesome summer.
Hey Beat Rut! sounds like you had quite the experiance in tropic. Im glad that you made it through. what else is new bro? Are you in going to be in 7th grade now or 8th?
   Well i sure love you all and i hope that yo u are all doing just wonderful. Love elder Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment