Thank you all so much for the wonderful christmas wishes. I love each of you very much. I was truly touched by your Christmas story dad. I love christmas here! We know that the message of Christmas is Love. The first gifts of christmas weren´t gold francencense and myrr but it was Christ, the son of god, given to us to redeem us from our sins and from death. My love for my Savior is indescribable. I know that he sends prepared people to his prepared servants. Truth and Comfort have testified to me that I am where I need to be. I love my mission. I love my life. I am so blessed.
Thank you so much for the package that I recieved! I loved your letter mom. I know you will have the chance to see all of the extended family and please tell them that i love them and that i love this gospel. Thank them for the help and love they have always offered me, and invite them for me to choose something to do that will help them improve their lives.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment